- I have a Platinum LIC card no. 46XXXXXXXXXX2141
- I have standing instruction for 6 policies, which are to be deducted from my LIC card.
- One of them is: 413929090 DOC: 28.05.96. Premium Rs. 4126
- As the scheduled date of payment was just 3-day-before the activation of card (1 June, 2012), I asked (date not remembered) the customer care through my registered mobile ( +91930630707)for following clarification: May I have to pay it or you? The answer was: “No, you have to pay this”.
- Therefore my agent took the trouble to pay it on 28/06/2012. [transaction ID:24529657]
- I received an SMS from LIC card Service on 07/07/2012, 5.46.36. p.m. that stated: “You have a new LIC for Rs. 4153.60 due by 11/07/12…”
- I was surprised and worried as I do not have such policy with such amount.
- I immediately called Customer Care. They do not pay any heed to my problem and said that they would do according to the LIC’s instruction. And I must have to contact LIC for cancellation of such erroneous instruction. They refused to take any complaint or necessary action.
- And LICcard spent Rs. 4153.60 (with penalty) on 9th. July for nothing.
- Therefore I was bound to pay twice: one without late fee and another with late fee.
I am totally disturbed by the matter and dissatisfied with the LIC-Axis Bank ’collusion’–the network is still incomplete, i.e. the information flow in this newly launched service is yet to be rectified. My earnest request is that first establish co-ordination with LIC, then launch such service.
The last question: how should I be compensated for such harassment? Why should I and my agent spend valuable time for such technical fault? You do spare my tinniest fault. You are too privileged and getting more relative importance than underprivileged customer.
This is to inform you that I’ve three other policies, which were under the mandate:
- Policy No. 414151311 DOC: 28.06.98 Premium: Rs. 2700; 2. Policy No.414151284, DOC: 28.06.98. Premium: Rs 2676; 3. Policy No. 577936010 DOC: 28.06.09 Premium: Rs. 10156.
In case of all these 3 policies, my instructions were not followed and charged with late fees. I did not pay the late fees and gave the exact amount to Axis Bank. My logic is: why should I pay late fees, when my standing instruction clearly shows the last dates of three premiums? It is not my FAULT!!! I’m totally disappointed with Axis Bank service. Moreover, Customer Care personnel are useless chaps –they, could not help me in this regard. Therefore, I’ve cancelled all the standing instructions.
I am receiving several unsolicited phone calls, e-mails, SMSs, untimely knocking of courier-persons for the non-payment of such dubious deductions, though I am repeatedly telling them not to disturb me. I had got a call (when I was going to switch off my cell) from 03330085019 on 10. 12. 12. at 4.16 p.m., when I was going to present my research paper at an international symposium at Bengaluru. The person refused to tell me his name and threatened me rudely and my presentation was affected badly for such call though I requested him that before calling person, as a part of civility, he should ask, “Are you busy?”. However, he said, “I don’t wish to learn anything from you.” From that time I’ve decided not to attend such call from unknown/anonymous person. Even I have got this type of defamatory messages: “Your a/c has been under serious non-pymnt issues for a period of time. This will have severe implication to your credit history.Repayment defaults on your existing loan account will hamper your ability to avail of any new loans and facilities.Pls settle your a/c immedtly to avoid severe repurcussions out of legal action.Pl contact us on 033-44072720 to assist you on repaymnts (sic) of your debts.” (received 01:16:19 pm, 06-03-2013) It is something more than surprising!
My son commented on this mess, “I’ve to read history, but Axis Bank does not know the history of customers–poor students! Without knowing pros and cons of LIC card transactions, they are disturbing my parents. They are launching LICI credit card without any co-ordination with LICI. They do not follow my father’s standing instructions.” This moron bank could not understand simple chronology that even a child can make out.
Therefore, I need to have compensation of Rs. 500000 INR for causing mental agony, depression, frustration, wasting my time, obstructing government employee’s duty etc. And I am earnestly requesting LICI to get rid of this moron Axis bank, which has many forgery cases done by their management stuffs.
S/D Dr. Debaprasad Banyopadhyay